Lotto is one of the UK’s most popular National Lottery games which draws every Wednesday at 8:30pm GMT and every Saturday and 7:45pm GMT. The jackpots starts at £2 million on a Wednesday and £3.8 million on a Saturday and have been known to reach £10 million very quickly.
How to Play Guide
Playing UK Lotto from Australia is easy. As you can only purchase physical tickets in the UK, a service like Jackpot.com would be used to play. This allows you to place bets on the numbers you think will be drawn in the UK Lotto.
Follow this step by step guide on how to play UK Lotto online and make sure you choose those numbers before the ticket sales close at 7:30pm GMT on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Create an account – Clicking on the play banners for UK Lotto will take you to the service provider where you can then create an account and begin playing.
- Choose Your Numbers - Simply select six numbers from 1 to 59. You have a choice of playing your own numbers or playing a Lucky Dip. Similar to Quick Picks, Lucky Dips are randomly generated numbers chosen for you. Remember, the chances of winning are the same whichever style of playing you choose.
- How Many Lines? - Decide how many lines you want to play in the draw. Playing multiple lines increases your chances of winning a prize.
- Which Draw? - Choose which draw you would like to play in. Draws take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays. It is possible to subscribe to future draws which means you would be entered into draws automatically.
- Purchase your entries - Make sure you’ve paid and entered before the cut off time on the night of the draw.
- Relax - Sit back, relax and wait for the results to come in.
Seven numbers are drawn in the UK Lotto which may seem confusing as you only choose six. This is because a Bonus Ball is drawn. You do not select a number for the Bonus Ball when purchasing an entry as the aim is to match it with one of the six numbers you have already chosen.