When playing the lottery in Australia it is worth considering signing up for the Members Club. This is a free service that allows you to benefit each time you play the lottery while giving you peace of mind that any money you win is safe and secure. Whether you play online or in-store, every time you scan your members card the entry is registered to you. If you forget to check your tickets or if you cannot make a claim, your winnings, excluding Division 1 prizes, will be automatically added to your account. You can also nominate a preferred bank account for your winnings to be paid into. You can register for the Members Club online or by asking your local retailer.
Another benefit of having a lottery card is that you can save your favourite entries to play again. As the account is registered to you, it doesn’t matter if you play online or in-store, your favourite numbers are stored ready for every time you want to play. You can also play in-store with any funds you already have in your account.
You will be contacted whatever size prize you win. For smaller wins you will be sent an email notifying you and for any larger prizes such as Division 1, jackpots or 1st prizes, you will receive a congratulatory phone call.
One major benefit of being a part of the Members Clubs and having one of the lottery cards is the Bonus Draws. Each state holds its own monthly Bonus Draw however Golden Casket Lotteries hold the Winners Circle Bonus Draw every week. For every $1 you spend playing lottery games you will receive one entry into the bonus draw. Each bonus draw is different, read on to find out details about the different Bonus Draws.
- Tatts Card – If you live in Victoria, Tasmania or Northern Territory, you are eligible for a Tatts Card. The monthly Bonus Draw sees one lucky member win $1,000 every month. All you have to do is make sure you scan your Members Club card when playing in-store and online.
- Winners Circle – Any Golden Casket Lotteries Winners Circle members have a chance to win $5,000 every week. Five lucky Queensland members are chosen in the Weekly Bonus Draw. The Bonus Draws take place every Saturday night at 6:30pm AEST.
- Players Club - Every month seven Player’s Club members win $1,000 each. If you’re a resident of NSW or ACT you could be in with a chance every time you play the lottery.
- Easiplay Club - For every $1 you spend you receive one entry into the Easiplay Club monthly bonus draw. Four lucky players each month will win $5,000.
- Lotterywest Player's Card - Western Australia’s Lotterywest is separate from the other lotteries. They have their own games and own Membership program. Similarly to the other Lottery Cards - you can use it online or in-store, save your favourite numbers and your prizes are always protected. You can upgrade your physical Player's Card to an online membership easily to start receiving the exclusive benefits.